Friday 9 January 2009

she who dresses as hero..

Yes yes, I'm dressed up ready to go to a party. As Peter Pan. Shush. I have no Tinkerbell. That could be considered rude if you have a dirty mind like me ;)

However on twith the business at hand. I'd like to thank doctawho42 for giving a randomass quote to me =D it'll have its pride of place somewhere in one of the 11 plays.

And here's a random section from ONE SUGAR to keep y'all entertained



E - Doubting you takes energy, which I'm starting to have less and less of. I realise this drowning thing is really a grand old irony. You see, it's not that I saved you. We just switched places.

N - You taste like someone's last dream before dying.

O - Closer, further, somewhere and nowhere.

C - What does it matter?

O - The world revolves around you.



I'm off to sprinkle fairy dust on people =P

No comments:

Post a Comment