Tuesday 6 January 2009

Testing testing, walla-walla bing bang?

So here it is, the first sample. This is take from the beginning of 6 SUGARS, and it's a little trippy.

JULIET - Where he walks, he owns. It's something his father taught him, before his father ended up dead. Not that that was any surprise.

OSCAR - If you have a skeleton in your wardrobe, I suggest you teach it to dance.

KILO - Sit here on the banks of my imagination and ponder a while.

ECHO - Ask me anything and I can tell you where to find it, that's how resourceful I am.

OSCAR - I mean.. You want to know about the whether in a certain country? News in a certain place? Or the latest movie blockbuster earnings? I can tell you.

KILO - Two words. Google it.


Tell me what you think.
2 SUGARS is now finished and edited. Just 1 to complete then the SUGARS will be done =D

No comments:

Post a Comment